Candidate Name: Sorcha McVeigh
Candidate Number: 8270
Centre Number: 71615
Preliminary Task: Using DTP and an image manipulation program to produce the front page of a school magazine, featuring a photograph of a student in Medium Close-Up plus some appropriately laid out text and masthead. Additionally candidates must produce a DTP mock-up of the layout of the contents page to demonstrate their grasp of the program.
Main Task:The Cover Page, Contents Page and Double Page Spread of a new music magazine.

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Editing My Content Page Images

This show the step by step production of editing my image of the artists for my contents page.


I duplicated the layer so i could edit the photo.


I used the clone tool to fix her hair to make it more smooth round the edges.


I used the spot heal tool to remove any blemishes on my artists face and I used the healing brush to remove any strand hairs that are on her face. I also used the red I tool to take away any red eye

Duplicate layer magic wand tool and rubber to delete background. 


No comments:

Post a Comment