Here I placed a tumb nail image of the cover in the top left
corner of the contents page and place a image of the main artist who is
featuring on my dps. I put contents at the bottom right corner going vertical
up and I used an abbreviation at the top right corner which says RM 2015 Which
means revive magazine 2015 I also put the slogan of the magazine on the
contents page. I put the date, website,name and page number at the bottom of
the page.
I added my house colours to my contents page and put my features
and regulars into columns. I used different text or the name of the article and
the blurb so it would stand out on the page. I changed the page number to a
different colour too so it stands out also.
I added the page number to the photos so the content page is
easy to navigate around.



No comments:
Post a Comment