To start editing my cover i placed a background image behind the text and image to make the cover look like it is from a music magazine. i then went on to make the cover lines bigger on the page so they would stand out more and so there isn't as much blank space.
I then went on to move the issue number,date and price and fixed the media icons and added a Pinterest icon on beside the Twitter and Facebook icon. i changed the colour of the website name and issue number date and price so its easier to see on the page.
I then went on to add a barcode scanner and moved the social media icons to over the website address to leave room for the barcode scanner.
I then went on to add a skyline to the top of the page above the mast head which is red with black writing so keep with the house style.
I then went onto change the font of the cover line to impact font so they would stand out more on the cover page. I changed the main cover line to Monotype Corsiva and made it bigger compared to the other cover lines. I also made the masthead bigger so it could stretch across the top of the magazine cover.
I then went on to add pull quotes to the cover which relate to the double page spread article i done this to make the magazine cover more realistic and to fill blank space on the cover.






No comments:
Post a Comment